[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Accounts with no institution

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue Feb 1 12:58:16 CET 2011

Hello Olivier,
the reason why you cannot delete that "category" is because it doesn't
actually exist.
When you create an account, you have the option to assign the account
to an institution (usually a bank or a financial institution).
When you are on the Accounts view, the accounts are grouped by
institution. Thus, those that have no institution are grouped under
this "no institution" group. It is not a category, an institution. It
doesn't exist. It's just a display convenience.
I hope you don't feel too inconvenienced by this.

Regards,
Alvaro