[Kmymoney-devel] Feature Plan for next version

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue Sep 21 03:46:18 CEST 2010

I've finally updated the feature plan based on whether someone was
assigned to it or not.

http://community.kde.org/KMyMoney/Features/Plan46

Basically:
- budget and report revamp
- digital precision
- performance

If you want anything else for the next release, we need more help. Or
setup a bounty, perhaps someone gets interested on doing it.

Regards,
Alvaro