[Kmymoney-devel] Feature Plan for next version

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Wed Sep 8 04:27:07 CEST 2010

Hello all,
by the end of this week I will go through the release plan and move
all those items that don't have a developer name on it to a separate
page, for upcoming releases.
So, if you are a developer, and you want to implement one of the
listed features, go and add yourself.

If you are not a developer, but you feel your feature should really,
really make it for this release, present your case here, cheer for it,
offer a bounty, or else, so that a developer will pick it up.

As a ballpark estimate, the feature freeze will be sometime early January.

Regards,
Alvaro