[Kmymoney-devel] Feature Plan for next version

MK mailing.m1 at kkk-web.de
Tue Sep 21 18:33:50 CEST 2010

Hello all!

> http://community.kde.org/KMyMoney/Features/Plan46
>
> Basically:
> - budget and report revamp
> - digital precision
> - performance

I would vote for ...

- Online transfer of funds (via AqBanking)

... because this feature has been on the wishlist for so long - even before
budgets came in. The move to the KDE4-platform postponed it even further.
Using my bank's web interface or AqFinance to transfer money online isn't
quite satisfying.

Unfortunately, I'm not good enough in coding, I think. I can help by testing
or fulfilling wishes on the developers wishlists... :-)

Would be nice if this feature gets into the 4.6 release...

Regards,
Martin