[Kmymoney-devel] Different messages between KDE Bug Tracking System and KMyMoney-devel list ???

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue Sep 7 19:36:54 CEST 2010

The whole KDE infrastructure is under stress lately due to changing
servers, some breakages here and there, and a massive reorganization
due to the change to a single sign-on system and git.

Even if we cannot be sure that's what caused the issue, I'd say a
combination of these is probably at fault, and it may/will happen from
time to time in the future until the dust has settled down.