[Kmymoney-devel] Different messages between KDE Bug Tracking System and KMyMoney-devel list ???

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Tue Sep 7 20:06:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Dienstag 07 September 2010, Χρήστος Σιουλής "(Christos Sioulis)" wrote:
[...]
> On the other hand, a bug should be also reproductive. I really compared
> many previous comments on one system to the other before express my
> wonder for my comment. All the others were equal.
[...]

Not every bug is reproducable. In fact, many are not, we have to accept that
and go on with our lifes given its rather limited effect in this case ;-)

[...]
> It is matter of rationalism to find out the answer to "Why" and "How"
> this happened. If it is a bug, it should be found! But as fact it is
> really strange and rationalism can't be satisfied by the answer "OK, it
> is just happened".
[...]

Well, sometimes such an answer has to suffice. I would rather like to see the
KMyMoney team working on the code instead of chasing an eratic error which so
far only occurred once ;-)

Just my 2 Cents, of course.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/