[Kmymoney-devel] Checkpoint before release

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Tue May 11 15:03:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Dienstag 11 Mai 2010, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
[...]
> There won't be a 4.0 version, actually, we'll skip straight to 4.5. I
[...]
Just curious: Is KMyMoney now completely integrated into KDE? Including the
use of the same release version numbers?

Does that mean that there will be no releases of KMyMoney independent of KDE
releases? What about bug fixes?

I'm asking because even KMail uses its own version numbers (at least until
1.12.2 which I have here)...

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/