[Kmymoney-devel] Checkpoint before release

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 11 06:10:12 CEST 2010

On 2010.05.10 19:46, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Cristian Oneţ  
> <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
> My point is, given that 3.98 is supposed to be a release candidate,  
> is it stable enough?
> If the gut feeling is ok, I'm ok with releasing. If not, I'm ok with  
> delaying the release for an extra week.
Actually - are there possibly two options?  One would be to delay the  
release, which doesn't seem to be what anybody wants or thinks is  
necessary.  Would there also be an option to release 3.98, but not call  
it a release candidate, and wait for a 3.99 to be the release  
candidate?  (I don't think that is necessary, but I am not that deep  
into the code to really know what else should be addressed before 4.0.)

More information about the KMyMoney-devel mailing list