[Kmymoney-devel] Checkpoint before release

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Tue May 11 02:43:21 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Ian Neal
<iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>  I presume the porting from Qt3 to Qt4 will continue after the 3.98 release?
> I noticed, when I was looking round mymoneytransaction.cpp, that we're still
> using QValueList there and in other parts of KMyMoney.

Indeed, the porting will continue and at a greater pace now that we
have gained more experience. We intend to get rid of Qt3Support in the
near future, and then move more and more to a full MVC architecture.

There is no Q3ValueList in use that I can find. However, I do see
QValueList items in commented code or parameter documentation. I'll
work on fixing those.

Thanks for the input.