[Kmymoney-devel] Checkpoint before release

Ian Neal iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 11 02:13:09 CEST 2010

  I presume the porting from Qt3 to Qt4 will continue after the 3.98
release?
I noticed, when I was looking round mymoneytransaction.cpp, that we're
still using QValueList there and in other parts of KMyMoney.

Again, I also still use CVS HEAD as production and only use SVN HEAD for
testing and comparing behaviour, but from my use it seems stable enough.

Ian

P.S. Most projects do have a wishlist item (or enhancement request) for
more hours in the day, extra day in the week, etc ;)