[Kmymoney-devel] no ofx import in my latest svn compile

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Mar 7 17:15:49 CET 2010

Hi,

on Sunday 07 March 2010 Jack wrote:

> On 2010.03.06 10:27, Cristian Oneţ wrote:
> > În data de Sîmbătă 06 Martie 2010 15:17:20 Jack a scris:
> >> so I guess it's just not finding the plugin?  I've confirmed it's
> >> configured to use it.  Next time I recompile, I'll save the output.
> >> Any hints on what I should look for?
> >
> > Here are a few hints:
> > 1. Check that you have the plugins on your system look for the
> > kmm_ofximport.so file and the kmm_ofximport.desktop file
> > 2. If you have those files and the plugins are not found try running
> > kbuildsycoca4 to refresh the registered services cache
> > If none of this works maybe we can think of something else if you
> > give us some details about the way you install your SVN version.
>
> Both of those files exist under the build directory and also in the
> installed area (/usr/local/...).  In addition, there is
> /usr/local/share/apps/kmm_ofximport/kmm_ofximport.rc.

I expect your KDE lives in /usr and not in /usr/local. What is the output of

  kde4-config --prefix

Can you run check that your CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX setting matches that of the
above output? You can check that by running "ccmake .." in the build
directory. In case it does not match, run 'make uninstall' before you change
anything. Then correct the above mentioned setting, and rebuild and reinstall.

> Within ~/KMM/KDE4/kmymoney I do 'svn up.'  Within that directory, I
> then to 'cd build' and 'make' and 'sudo make install.'  As far as I can
> tell, all fairly standard.   Is there any way to get more verbosity
> from the program when it tries to load the plugin?  If you point me to
> the source file, I can even just add some printf commands (or would
> that be cout? - it's been a while since I've done any c++)

I guess, that's not necessary at that point in time.

Embedded Linux: because you can't do control-alt-delete on a pacemaker.