[Kmymoney-devel] no ofx import in my latest svn compile

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 16:27:18 CET 2010

În data de Sîmbătă 06 Martie 2010 15:17:20 Jack a scris:
> so I guess it's just not finding the plugin?  I've confirmed it's
> configured to use it.  Next time I recompile, I'll save the output.
> Any hints on what I should look for?
Here are a few hints:
1. Check that you have the plugins on your system look for the
kmm_ofximport.so file and the kmm_ofximport.desktop file
2. If you have those files and the plugins are not found try running
kbuildsycoca4 to refresh the registered services cache
If none of this works maybe we can think of something else if you give us some
details about the way you install your SVN version.

Cristian Oneţ