[Kmymoney-devel] no ofx import in my latest svn compile

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 6 14:17:20 CET 2010

On 2010.03.06 00:59, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> on Friday 05 March 2010 aga wrote:
> > On Friday 05 Mar 2010 20:41:31 Jack Ostroff wrote:
>>> In the last two or three svn versions (currently 1099595) I've
>>> compiled, I don't have the OFX import menu option.  The OFX option
>>> does say yes on the configure summary, and it has worked fine in
>>> previous svn versions.  Is this possibly a side effect of some KDE
>>> upgrades to my system?  (I know that caused me some problems that I
>>> fixed by deleting some moc related files and letting it regenerate
>>> them.) Everything else seems fine.

>> I've seen that a couple of times with previous versions, but it
>> always  fixed itself.  I can't remember though whether it was on the
>> next start of  KMM or whether it was after another make.

> When starting from a console, I see the following:

> :
> :
> MyMoney kbanking plugin loaded
> KMyMoney reconciliation report plugin loaded
> Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
> KMyMoney printcheck plugin loaded
> QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
> KMyMoney ofximport plugin loaded
> KMyMoney iCalendar plugin loaded
> :
> :
>
> Do you see similar things, mainly the ofximport plugin being loaded?

Actually all I get is:

reading file
start parsing file
startDocument
reading accounts
reading transactions
reading securities
reading prices
reading reports
endDocument
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a
paintEvent
QPainter::translate: Painter not active
QPainter::setClipRect: Painter not active

so I guess it's just not finding the plugin?  I've confirmed it's
configured to use it.  Next time I recompile, I'll save the output.
Any hints on what I should look for?