[Kmymoney-devel] Payees view

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 13:58:51 CET 2010

A follow up on this. I fixed a few problems last night, particularly
with editing and selecting payees.
I also changed the layout a bit, adding buttons to add, rename and
delete, like the budgets view, and placing the search widget directly
on top.
Even if the budget view is not our "model" view, this was something I
liked about it, and this gives consistency to the UI.

Let me know of any issues.

Regards,
Alvaro