[Kmymoney-devel] Payees view

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 09:32:43 CET 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 3:18 AM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is an opportunity to show this approach in the
> kaccounttemplateselector widget.
I've already checked in KMyMoneySelector using this approach :).

> It is a K3ListView which does not refresh correctly in KDE 4.4 and it
> subclasses the item widget.
>
> The list should subclass QTreeWidget, but the items should not be
> subclassed and all the logic and data should be moved to a model
> instead.
>
> Do you want me to make the honor or do you want to go for it?
I don't know if I'll have some time to work on this. It depends on how
long it will take to implement the remaining unimplemented stuff on
kmymoneyaccounttreeview (see
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#conet). I would say the
first of us who starts fixing this should let the others know.

BTW this morning I saw a bad connection warning on the output
regarding slotStartPayeeEdit or something like this but I haven't had
time to look at it, just wanted to let you know.

Regards,
Cristian