[Kmymoney-devel] another strange behavior

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 15 01:24:16 CEST 2010

While trying to capture a screen shot of entering a transaction
directly in the ledger, I unchecked "Show transaction form" on the
Configure KMyMoney dialog.  That had the effect of removing the payee
and category fields from the ledger.  I entered a transaction, and it
remained all red - because there was no category - but there was no way
I could find to select one without turning the transaction form back
on.  Also, tabbing through the fields stopped at the date field - I
could shift-tab out but tab had no effect once I was in the date field.

Another minor point is that there are entry field for both deposit and
withdrawal, and entering a value in one removes the value in the
other.  I suppose this is correct behavior, but I think I should add
mention of it in the manual.