[Kmymoney-devel] Summary of the IRC meeting on 2010-06-03

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Fri Jun 4 03:41:08 CEST 2010

On Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:58:45 Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this is a summary of today's meeting on #kmymoney

[...]
> - Around 300 more issues are reported when running krazy locally.
> Developers are encouraged to install krazy locally to see them.

To be fair, about 255 of those are in the crashy check. I looked into those
last night, and most of them seem to be for the QDialog::exec() check
returning a false positive for QSqlQuery::exec().

There are a few related to a mis-spelling that we have decided not to fix for
the moment.

The rest should be fixed as best as possible.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com