[Kmymoney-devel] Summary of the IRC meeting on 2010-06-03

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 04:16:29 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Fernando Vilas <fvilas at iname.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:58:45 Thomas Baumgart wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> this is a summary of today's meeting on #kmymoney
>>
> [...]
>> - Around 300 more issues are reported when running krazy locally.
>> Developers are encouraged to install krazy locally to see them.
>
> To be fair, about 255 of those are in the crashy check. I looked into those
> last night, and most of them seem to be for the QDialog::exec() check
> returning a false positive for QSqlQuery::exec().

This one should be reported to the Krazy developers and hope they can
do something about it to avoid the false positive.
@Thomas, whom did you contact to solve the previous ones?

> There are a few related to a mis-spelling that we have decided not to fix for
> the moment.

We should add excludes for the 'occurence' occurrences. :)

> The rest should be fixed as best as possible.

The most pressing ones were the i18n context, since they were
mentioned in kdereview. Those are done.
We can take on the rest and find the best solution for each case.

Regards,
Alvaro