[Kmymoney-devel] Reconciliation of Investment Accounts

Ian Neal iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 00:09:18 CEST 2010

  Hi all,

Has anyone attempted this?

I must have done in the past as it gives a last reconciled date (though
I think that is the same date as when I first imported all my data).

Each time I try it now it says I have a difference even though the start
balance and end balance appear correct. I ran a report to give me the
value at both the start and end dates. The only issue I can see is the
report is to 2 decimal places and the investment is to 4 decimal places.

Help!

Thanks in advance,

Ian