[Kmymoney-devel] docs frozen

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 26 02:00:49 CEST 2010

Well, unless I've got my timezones more befuddled than usual, we've hit
the string freeze.

Although there are clearly lots more things I'd like to add or modify
in the handbook, I'm pretty sure I've covered all the critical ones.
If anybody finds anything that's clearly wrong, please let me know, as
I assume that would count as a bug fix, and be allowed.

The last thing I'm going to do today or tomorrow is to add the entities
for all the listed developers to the appropriate file in kdelibs, so
that soon (probably two years, depending on release cycles and distro
packaging speed) we can drop them from index.docbook and they can be
used in any KDE documentation, with updates to spelling or email
addresses only required in one place from then on.

Thanks for all your support and putting up with my pesty questions.