[Kmymoney-devel] docs frozen

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Mon Jul 26 03:15:37 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Jack <ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Well, unless I've got my timezones more befuddled than usual, we've hit
> the string freeze.
>
> Although there are clearly lots more things I'd like to add or modify
> in the handbook, I'm pretty sure I've covered all the critical ones.
> If anybody finds anything that's clearly wrong, please let me know, as
> I assume that would count as a bug fix, and be allowed.
>
> The last thing I'm going to do today or tomorrow is to add the entities
> for all the listed developers to the appropriate file in kdelibs, so
> that soon (probably two years, depending on release cycles and distro
> packaging speed) we can drop them from index.docbook and they can be
> used in any KDE documentation, with updates to spelling or email
> addresses only required in one place from then on.
>
> Thanks for all your support and putting up with my pesty questions.

Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this.
You have done an awesome job with the documentation, even if there's a
lot more job, I can testify it's way better than before.

And I'm certainly very glad you took that load off my back! :D

If Fernando has nothing to commit in the next couple of hours, we'll
declare the freeze.

Regards,
Alvaro