[Kmymoney-devel] Status of screenshots for manual

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sat Jul 10 01:48:25 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 8:09 PM, Jack <ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 2010.07.09 18:33, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

>>> Would someone please confirm that I placed the label letters in the
>>> correct position.  I did this in gimp, and it took a bit of time, so
>>> I want to be sure I got it right.
>> > - newsched_numbered.png
>> Did you commit it to SVN? I don't see any attachments on this mail.
> No attachments.  I've already committed everything I've done to svn.

The labels look ok. Just one point about this. I'm not sure the
schedule documentation has been updated since we added the
occurrences. That is, before that, the times were fixed. Now you can a
schedule to occurr every x (days|weeks|months|etc)

I'm not sure the documentation has been updated to reflect that, and
perhaps there should be one label for the number of occurrences and
one for the timeframe.

Regards,
Alvaro