[Kmymoney-devel] new compile problem

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 7 02:09:31 CEST 2010

Hello Alvaro,

Yes - most of the time it seems I can get away with "svn up" and then
"make" in the build directory.  In this case, I thought I did clear out
the build directory, but I suppose the evidence says I didn't.  I know
I often forget the make uninstall - I wonder how many orphan files I
have left.

I'll use your script - it certainly saves steps, although I don't think
I need the testing, and I'll drop -j5 to -j3 (dual core only).

One question - why do the make install before make test?

Final question (for now) - I need to make the docs also, since that's
what I'm working on.  Will I mess up anything else if I just add
"add_subdirectory( doc )" to CMakeLists.txt and copy the doc directory
into place?  (I've also asked Thomas about altering the createtarball
script to be able to skip the translations, so I do have a possible
alternative.)

Jack