[Kmymoney-devel] new compile problem

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Wed Jul 7 01:26:05 CEST 2010

Hello Jack,
as with previous moves, you have to build from scratch, because it's
looking for classes which are not there anymore.

I use this line to compile from scratch, it uninstall, then rm * in
the build directory and starts compiling from zero.

You have to run it from a build folder, not from the source root.

sudo make uninstall && sudo rm -Rf * && cmake ..
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=on
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=DebugFull && make -j5 && make -j5 && sudo make
install && make test

Regards,
Alvaro