[Kmymoney-devel] Why is the window size included in my window title?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 7 04:30:56 CEST 2010

Good evening,

I'm sorry if I seem to be getting into silly things, but the latest
compile of KMM is now showing the window size as part of the title bar
of the main window.  (The title is the open file name, the screen size
in parentheses, and "- KMyMoney")  I don't see this in any other
application.  I'm guessing this is from some KDE setting (and hopefully
not a KMM setting) although I've looked in both, and can't find
anything that seems relevant.  I'd love to get rid of this before
taking the rest of the new screen shots - but I have no idea how.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.