[Kmymoney-devel] schedule tests failing

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Wed Sep 23 04:07:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

	The schedule test has 2 failures in it.  One is from writeXML(), where a
payee is listed in the output xml, but not the sample.  I just added the payee
to the sample, so no big deal there.

	The other is in stringToOccurrence(), for the "weekly" setting.  I changed it
in the MMSchedule code to match the others, but I don't want it to break
anything for people keeping their data in the KDE4 version.

	Does the attached (very simple) patch look sane here?

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com