[Kmymoney-devel] schedule tests failing

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Sep 24 14:55:38 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 23 September 2009 04:07:31 Fernando Vilas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	The schedule test has 2 failures in it.  One is from writeXML(), where a
> payee is listed in the output xml, but not the sample.  I just added the
> payee to the sample, so no big deal there.
>
> 	The other is in stringToOccurrence(), for the "weekly" setting.  I changed
> it in the MMSchedule code to match the others, but I don't want it to break
> anything for people keeping their data in the KDE4 version.
>
> 	Does the attached (very simple) patch look sane here?

Go ahead. Looks good to me.  The writeXML() changes have been made to the KDE3
version already. The weekly stuff is not applicable to KDE3, so it's a new
problem. You patch should fix it.

Of all the computing resources available, the most valuable one is
programmers' time. Especially in open source where most of us have to
sneak in time to write and debug code. (Ace Jones)