No subject

Tue Sep 22 01:56:22 CEST 2009

the usage of a QStackedWidget (to hold the "transaction displaying wid=
gets&quot;<br>
and the editor widgets). But this will be a bit difficult because of the wa=
y the<br>
code is written now (or maybe I don&#39;t have the big picture :) ) so befo=
re I<br>
start I must ask are there any other ideas for how to do this?<br>
 possible to just set them as hidden when the transaction does not match?<b=
r><br>IIRC, the widgets are copied from tab to tab, right?<br>What if we ke=
pt the same set of widgets, and called reparent to change them to the activ=
e tab? Would that work?<br>
sed for a function that could be performed by a radio button (selecting the=

--0016e6d99ae688332c04742bf675--