[Kmymoney-devel] Some experimentd trying to move loading methods out of the GUI

Michaël Lhomme papylhomme at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 22:18:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

here is my class file to load KMM data. (attachStorage  is done in the
caller class, before calling load methods)

Regarding the dependencies, I take the whole readFile method to ensure I
didn't forget something, and so it might have some unnecessary lines. The
part causing linkage problem is when creating a new MyMoneyGncReader.