[Kmymoney-devel] Some experimentd trying to move loading methods out of the GUI

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 08:00:33 CEST 2009

În data de Luni 19 Octombrie 2009 23:18:43 Michaël Lhomme a scris:
> Hi,
>
> here is my class file to load KMM data. (attachStorage  is done in the
> caller class, before calling load methods)
>
> Regarding the dependencies, I take the whole readFile method to ensure I
> didn't forget something, and so it might have some unnecessary lines. The
> part causing linkage problem is when creating a new MyMoneyGncReader.
If you drop the MyMoneyGncReader part which implements the open of GNUCash
files I think that the UI dependecies will go away. Since a user can always
import such a file with kmymoney and save it as a kmymoney file I don't think
that anything is lost by removing the MyMoneyGncReader part.

Thomas what do you think about adding a MyMoneyDataLoader in the engine?