[Kmymoney-devel] First contribution : Check single-char QString operations for efficiency

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 16:55:10 CEST 2009

Hello Michaël,
glad to have you here. I am reviewing the patch now.

Did you run the unit tests after your changes? That's a good safety measure
after making this kind of changes.

make -test should do the trick, provided you enabled the unit tests on
cmake.

It is in SVN now, save for a few files that I held back because I'm working
on them myself.

Thanks for your contribution.

Regards,
Alvaro