[Kmymoney-devel] Lockup during report

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 03:49:06 CET 2009

I tried it again, and at least with my data I get no lockups.
However, it is much slower than other reports. Plus, I have noticed
that the khtml part sometimes takes some time to show up. Are you sure
it locked up and it wasn't just taking very long?

My guess is that the latest fixes had a hit on the performance of that report.

Regards,
Alvaro