[Kmymoney-devel] Lockup during report

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:15:06 CET 2009

If it works ok with other reports, but it locks with budgets, we
should the budget specific code (PivotTable::calculateBudgetMapping)
and then the list behind it, like the budget list and account list.
Other stuff, like currency calculation and so on, is used in other
reports too.

I had a quick look at it before leaving for work today, but I couldn't
find anything unusual, other than a possible problem when there is no
budget (a budgetList[0] assignment)

Regards,
Alvaro