[Kmymoney-devel] Lockup during report

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Nov 26 16:45:37 CET 2009

Hi,

on Thursday 26 November 2009 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> I tried it again, and at least with my data I get no lockups.
> However, it is much slower than other reports. Plus, I have noticed
> that the khtml part sometimes takes some time to show up. Are you sure
> it locked up and it wasn't just taking very long?
>
> My guess is that the latest fixes had a hit on the performance of that
>  report.

Yes, that's exactly it. By accident, I left it running for a while and got the
result. Performance is hit very badly. On KDE3 I get instant results (< 1
sec), on KDE4 I have to wait 50 seconds. Fortunately, the figures are the same
;)

The only 'intuitive' interface is the nipple. After that, it's all learned.
 -- Bruce Ediger, bediger at teal.csn.org, on X interfaces