[Kmymoney-devel] Current status and issues for a release

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 21:39:18 CET 2009

Hello,
as of now I don't think there are big issues pending for a release.

- We need more testing of the AqBanking plugin port
- GPG encryption is pending (Let us know if we can help with it)
- There are still several places where the port has not been ported
- We need to get a hold of the splash screen .svg file, for translation and
to change the version number to 3.95 (which would be the official version
number for the release)

Those of you looking for something to do, there are still Krazy warnings to
fix. (They are down to 450, from about 1600 when we just started!)

You can also grep the code for "//FIXME: Port to kde4". That's a tag we used
for stuff that we couldn't port at first, but probably it will be a lot
easier now.

Keep in mind that before releasing a beta, we have to declare at least a
2-week string freeze, for the translator to catch up with recent changes.

Regards,
Alvaro