[Kmymoney-devel] restoring QWidget::updatesEnabled property

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:00:24 CEST 2009

În data de Duminică 26 Iulie 2009 15:53:56 Alvaro Soliverez a scris:
<onet.cristian at gmail.com>wrote:
> > În data de Sîmbătă 25 Iulie 2009 15:10:03 Alvaro Soliverez a scris:

> > the

> > that

> > > I can't remember which class it was right now, but I remember there was
> > > a point in the code where it would call setEnabled for each tab. It was
> > > commented out and added #warning #Port to KDE4.
> >
> > Do you mean the setEnabled call from TabBar::copyTabs? That code has been
> > ported and it does not help with this issue. But I think that the fact
> > that a
> > widget is enabled/disabled and the fact that the updates for the widget
> > are enabled/disabled are unrelated.
> >
> > My mistake. It's been a while since I have looked at that code.
>
> Perhaps the Qt3 code relied on the fact that the transaction form would be
> enabled anyway even if explicitly disabling the updates, but in Qt4 that
> has to be done by hand.
>
> Is it enough to just enable the updates explicitly or another widget is
> being disabled in addition to the transaction form?
It is enough to explicitly enable the updates but I would prefer
disabling/restoring the updates in the transaction form only if that is needed
(when they are not already disabled). That way when the updates on the parent
widget are re-enabled they will also be re-enabled on the transaction form.

Cristian Oneţ