[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: Icon size in KPageWidget

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:40:34 CET 2009

FYI
This is related to BUG 216568. Tobias is the maintainer of KPageWidget.

I think we have 3 ways to go through with this.

- Add the option to set the icon size and fwd the patch to Tobias (I
don't know if he will be interested and it would be available only in
4.5 and later)
- Subclass KPageWidget and implement the delegate as recommended by Tobias
- Use the patch provided by Cristian and forget about the icon size altogether.

I would try #2 before going with #3 (which can be implemented later anyway)

The way it is coded, I'm not sure we can access the required private
members, but it's worth a shot.

Regards,
Alvaro