[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: Icon size in KPageWidget

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:49:34 CET 2009

În data de Marți 01 Decembrie 2009 19:40:34 Alvaro Soliverez a scris:
> FYI
> This is related to BUG 216568. Tobias is the maintainer of KPageWidget.
>
> I think we have 3 ways to go through with this.
>
> - Add the option to set the icon size and fwd the patch to Tobias (I
> don't know if he will be interested and it would be available only in
> 4.5 and later)
> - Subclass KPageWidget and implement the delegate as recommended by Tobias
> - Use the patch provided by Cristian and forget about the icon size
>  altogether.
>
> I would try #2 before going with #3 (which can be implemented later anyway)
The only thing that bothers me with number #2 is that we would have to copy
code from kpageview_p.cpp for a small customisation. We already have a lot of
that already in KMyMoney and I don't know if we should keep doing it.

> The way it is coded, I'm not sure we can access the required private
> members, but it's worth a shot.
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro
[snip]