KMDI Modes

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 20:46:59 CET 2005

Hi all,
sorry I did not get the start of this thread, just subscribed today.
I am currently using QextMdi in a commercial project and I am thinking
of switching the project to the current KMDi which is mostly the same
codebase as I have seen.

I am currently back porting the KMDi library to Qt-only in preparation
for a native Win32 version also.

My alternative is to go back and do a Qt only solution once Qt-4 is out
and safe to use (i.e. past Qt-4.1.x).

Now if you guys are determined to remove all the choices that the lib
currently provides I am done here very quickly :-) but if there is room
for discussion I would like to keep the tab page mode, the child window
mode (MS windows look a like) and the IDEAl mode.

My users like the tab page mode, have never seen nor used IDEAl and
know from the Windows world the childframe mode.

Best regards,
Roland