Fwd: kdebase/kate/app

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Thu Apr 21 00:34:59 CEST 2005

On Thursday 21 April 2005 01:04, Matt Rogers wrote:
> there's too many. we need to figure out what we want to use and stick with
> that.
Actually, we need working prototypes now, the more is better.
I spent three days on my stuff, looks like Christoph didn't spent his
entire life either ;)

> I still think that KDockWidget and current KMDI and friends are
> savable.
My experience and also Christoph's experience shows that ui library is not
that hard to implement properly. KDock* and KMDI was there for 5 years
and they never worked as wanted. Therefore I always tend to question
the ability to save them ;)

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine