creating a content system

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Aug 10 17:53:54 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 10 August 2005 07:47, Leo Sauermann wrote:
> Yep, and somebody else appears on the scene and says:
> FOAF.
> www.foaf-project.org

that's a specific approach to a generic problem. there are dozens of such
possible linkage applications such as this one, many of which i assume we
haven't even stumbled upon.

the problem with RDF, FOAF an the rest is that they assume we know the shape
of our world. this is hubris at its best. all we know are the bridges between
our data, and *sometimes* those bridges are able to be expressed in directly
RDF or some other scheme.

--
Aaron J. Seigo