Anything about Tenor?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Aug 9 01:20:05 CEST 2005

On Monday 08 August 2005 03:14, Mario Fux wrote:

> In the last days I searched in the svn archive of KDE and look at the
> schedule of akademy2005 but could see anything related to Tenor.
>
> I'm very much interested in this topic but didn't see anything new about it
> in the last weeks but heard that there is already some code.

yes, there is code now.. and we will be working on it (albeit quietly) at
aKademy.

> Please don't unterstand me wrong. I don't expect any answer to this mail
> and anything of you either but I only wanted to ask because I saw something
> about Kat [1] and its possible integration into KDE.

i'm playing with Kat as well.

> If I'm right Kat is only a subset of what Tenor would offer but anyway
> there could be possible collaboration (no, I'm not a Kat developer ;-).

yes, we're working on exactly that.

> Ok, all good days and it would be great to hear something of Tenor

yeah, i've been very busy with Plasma, OSDW (http://www.osdw.org), my new
sponsorship with Trolltech and what not. Tenor has fallen through the cracks
in my schedule, and Scott has not been as busy on it as we were all hoping.
but i'll get to that as well, as there's some necessary tie-ins between where
Plasma is going and Tenor

--
Aaron J. Seigo