Anything about Tenor?

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Mon Aug 8 23:14:06 CEST 2005

Good morning

I wanted to ask if there is anything new about Tenor?

In the last days I searched in the svn archive of KDE and look at the schedule
of akademy2005 but could see anything related to Tenor.

I'm very much interested in this topic but didn't see anything new about it in
the last weeks but heard that there is already some code.

Please don't unterstand me wrong. I don't expect any answer to this mail and
anything of you either but I only wanted to ask because I saw something about
Kat [1] and its possible integration into KDE.

If I'm right Kat is only a subset of what Tenor would offer but anyway there
could be possible collaboration (no, I'm not a Kat developer ;-).

Ok, all good days and it would be great to hear something of Tenor

Greets
Mario

[1] http://kat.sf.net