Meeting might be moved

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:32:37 BST 2021

Hi, Agata!

> string freeze exception for this MR:
https://invent.kde.org/graphics/krita/-/merge_requests/922

I kind of agree about not making an exception for this patch :)

> Beta release. It was supposed to be this Thursday

I don't think we should make beta release before we finished the
bundles/paitop presets file format. When embedding the dependent resources
is ready, we can make the release. Otherwise we may end up having multiple
file formats in the wild. Basically, "beta release" means that presets
creators should start updating their bundles to the new versions, so that
they would be ready by the moment of the final release.

> d) embed brush tips into paintoppresets (Halla was doing that, and she's
on holidays now)

I would really like to know how bigger in size our bundles will grow
because of that... I am really curious.

--
Dmitry Kazakov