Krita Test Day. Thoughts?

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:28:30 GMT 2021

I had the problem that I'd been having a rough week, and since the
burnout I had (which happened before I started working on Krita), my
drawing is being very sporadic, and I am coming to realize part of the
problem is that I am so self-critical that I cannot draw unless I am
being distracted, while at the same time I can understand that for
some drawing is something that requires complete focus that they
cannot tolerate people talking while they're drawing.

I dunno, I had hoped it'd be more like what they'd call a
'stitch-n-bitch', but instead I went completely nuts from the silence.
I don't think I'll be able to participate next time unless I can
figure out how to listen to a podcast or something without bothering
the rest of you.