Krita Test Day. Thoughts?

David Revoy davidrevoy at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:34:16 GMT 2021

For sure, BBB was the wrong platform for what we wanted to do.
It focuses on a main presentation screen while we all expected to just doodle in our corner and just share a tiling of our screens where we paint and occasionaly take focus to report something unusual or discuss usability of a feature. Instead, with BBB, we couldn't share a single screen (in multi-monitor setup) but just a windows (with bugs: no pop-up/menu/drop-down) and only a single participant was able to do it. All of that happening on the central screen of everyone in the room (yay, pressure). BBB limits the meeting to a central presentation, a common topic, a single document. Were one act as the presenter, and other, the audience. We were just not prepared for that structure.

So no problem, it was just a test after all, now we know what to expect of a BBB session.
And on a positive note, It felt really good to see and hear you yesterday evening!

-David.