ask.krita.org eval

Iván Yossi ghevan at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:10:39 BST 2019

The community is scattered all over reddit, forums, twitter, facebook, mastodon, etc. I think they do not know/search for another place to ask their questions. Which provokes that so few people is engaging in ask.krita.org (myself included :s).

The site probably needs to be nurtured a bit, i.e, instead of giving support on other platforms we could, redirect them to the FAQ and ask.krita.org, however that could be perceived as unpolite, but it might be the best to avoid answering the same question over and over. Also the search functionality is not very helpful (maybe there is not a lot of questions yet?). I was wondering if instead of showing the last answered questions if it is possible to group identical questions and rank them as «the most asked questions».

Reddit: We could add a pinned post for «Getting support» to promote ask.krita.org as the place to look for answers and ask questions. And set the tone of the subreddit for artshare + features discussion (Moderating support questions).

-IvanYossi-