Translating docs.krita.org

guru guru guruguru.sp at outlook.jp
Tue Jan 8 11:52:43 GMT 2019

Hi Boud,

My two cents...

If possible I think a website frontend solution would be better - it would be more accessible to new translators, I hope.
* put a convenient website such as weblate (https://weblate.org) on top, so
translations can be done in their browser.

Well, the current situation for Japanese is:
I have not seen Tokiedian, the other Japanese contributor for 1+ year(he was
the one who worked on application, he did website translations, too).
I myself do not have a contact with KDE JP user group at all. (it's mailing list and page seem mostly inactive)

I've been really busy lately. I can still work on occasional release announements(with reduced scope, without full bug fix list translation...),
but I doubt I can tackle on full manual translation right now.

So, if there would be a translation frontend website, and if I can welcome new translators there,
probably that can bring... some more hope for Japanese.(I know translator volunteers are kinda rare, though)

That's my current thought, and sorry for not being able to help much,

guruguru