Krita September Fundraiser

Lays Rodrigues laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 23:25:39 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 5:32 PM Raghavendra Kamath <raghu at raghukamath.com>
wrote:

> On Thursday 28 June 2018 2:52:13 AM IST Scott Petrovic wrote:
>
> > Do we need to have"prizes" or other swag that needs to be kept track of?
>
> I suggest we limit the number of prizes or rewards, or may be we not keep
> them
> at all. They need considerable work and money, often it takes more to send
> and
> dispatch them.
>
> In my opinion, We need to somehow convey that rewards are not there this
> time,
> and the money thus saved, will be utilized in development.
>
> Other than paypal, is there any way to process payment with minimum
> expense or
> cut, since I think paypal also takes some cut. Is there anything of this
> kind
> done already in KDE community before, it would be great to hear that.

​Well, on the two campaigns that I worked with KDE, we used paypal. I know
that Lydia set up an account inside Facebook for campaigns but I don't know
how much they cut on the ammount.
 Otherwise I don't know any other platform for that, sorry.
If you are interested on continued donations, Patreon should be a place to
look at it.

Cheers,
​

--