Krita September Fundraiser

Raghavendra Kamath raghu at raghukamath.com
Thu Jun 28 04:48:17 UTC 2018

On Thursday 28 June 2018 2:52:13 AM IST Scott Petrovic wrote:

> Do we need to have"prizes" or other swag that needs to be kept track of?

I suggest we limit the number of prizes or rewards, or may be we not keep them
at all. They need considerable work and money, often it takes more to send and
dispatch them.

In my opinion, We need to somehow convey that rewards are not there this time,
and the money thus saved, will be utilized in development.

Other than paypal, is there any way to process payment with minimum expense or
cut, since I think paypal also takes some cut. Is there anything of this kind
done already in KDE community before, it would be great to hear that.

Thanks

--
Raghavendra Kamath
Illustrator